SnA Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana Yori Dango DS

2 posters

Go down

Hana Yori Dango DS Empty Hana Yori Dango DS

Post by Joanstar Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Hana Yori Dango DS (japanese)

There is 2 games - one is story mode (dating sims), the other is 大富翁 (monopoly?? havent play)

IN STORY MODE,

U play a new student who enter 英德 the school with F4 and all HYD characters (wahaha cheers )
U make friends with tsukushi and have possibilities to date with the F4 - exchange mails, dating etc
It goes by the storyline of the anime (except that same scenes, different pple.. depend on who got the highest love points)

U have to communicate with the person u like often, increase love points.. starting from exchange hp no. -> dating.. (U may also receive gifts from the F4, clothing, accessories)

It is kind of like tokimeki memorial GS, u get to
-> shop for clothes (nid to unlock from cheap to ex)/ food receipes
-> work part time (F4 may visit the shop u working at! and u get a lot of money.. tips? ),
-> dress up (got a style meter, the higher the better.. haha though it may not look nice to u),
-> Skinship (haha .. eyes, hair, shoulder, arm, blowing and *ahem* kissu.. but sometimes they dont like it and will punch u??? )
-> Go school (haha.. and they may walk u home too )
-> events (Birthdays, new year, christmas etc etc)

EXTRA
make BENTO FOR DATE!!! (whoever u r dating, will taste everything one by one and tell u if it is nice.. of course they got their own perferences too! Take a notice of their expression)

There is a pole on the left side (weed i think ahha), when there are times u cant make a decision, click on it and it will show u the correct choice.. too bad that it can only be used 3 times throughout the game..

Unlike Tokimeki, there is no nid to raise ur own stat and there are no exams... so it is quite an easy game as long as u focus on the one u want ... can be a bit plain after playing for some times when there is no events... the only thing that I am diappointed is that there are only 3 save slots (too little) and there is no load option...

Btw... I am focusing on Hanazawa Rui Hana Yori Dango DS 252224 , my dream~~ lol

haahha .. almost complete game liao.. Hana Yori Dango DS 753580
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Hana Yori Dango DS Empty Re: Hana Yori Dango DS

Post by Michelle Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:00 pm

Ohhhh... I'm soo going to get it sia... >_< I remembered seeing the advertisement for this on youtube... hahas..
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 am

haha .. I complete le! with Hanazawa Rui Hana Yori Dango DS 753580

the 大富翁 is Big 2 ! haha have 3 rounds .. then no more...
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down