SnA Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

+6
Heaventears
IlNeMeSisIl
Calis
chin261
Jessamine
Michelle
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you? Empty Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

Post by Michelle Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:32 pm

I've seen some clinging partners around and was wondering if their partners like that or not.

For example: always always always on the phone, even though they met like 1 or 2 hours ago?

I'm not too sure about myself though. Probably not? Hahas. What are your views?
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you? Empty Re: Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

Post by Jessamine Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 pm

oh gosh. i cant stand clinging bf. i mean yeah i understand that he wan to spend time with me. but i need to have my space and friends too. and honestly speaking, my girlfriends are as important or mayb even more important. you mustnt treat ur friends as part time ones, only look for them when quarreled with bf/gf. i once had a bf who complaint that i spent too much time with my friends and asked me to make a choice. needless to say, i told him im choosing my friend. we didnt break up because of that thou , we broke up because of some other reason.
Jessamine
Jessamine

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://those-oldmelodies.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you? Empty Re: Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

Post by chin261 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:59 am

for me, too clinging nt good~ haa~ cos busy man cant spend too much time w her too~ Crying or Very sad
chin261
chin261
Moderators
Moderators

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://online.ffl-accessories.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calis Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:04 am

Jessamine wrote:oh gosh. i cant stand clinging bf. i mean yeah i understand that he wan to spend time with me. but i need to have my space and friends too. and honestly speaking, my girlfriends are as important or mayb even more important. you mustnt treat ur friends as part time ones, only look for them when quarreled with bf/gf. i once had a bf who complaint that i spent too much time with my friends and asked me to make a choice. needless to say, i told him im choosing my friend. we didnt break up because of that thou , we broke up because of some other reason.

I can't stand a gf who is too clinging too. Calls 2,3 hours after we've met? Maybe a short 10-15min chat, but no 1,2 hours sweet talk! I agree with Jess that both of us must give each other space for personal time and friends. Friends cannot be treated as though they're part time, finding them only when one is bored or have troubles.

It's hard to have a clinging partner, as some matters or incidents are not that appropriate or convenient such as the need to work, run some errands etc. It can be very frustrating too after some time.
Calis
Calis
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109

https://snaclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IlNeMeSisIl Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:50 am

Heck, no! Just thinking about having a clingy partner scares the daylights outta me. Sad
IlNeMeSisIl
IlNeMeSisIl

Male
Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaventears Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Unhealthy i suppose, to have a clingy partner. Is like you won't even have time to do your personal stuffs. Apart from that you also have other commitments like work/family/friends.... too clingy may lead to mistrust, then many un-happenings things will start arising, worse will be if the communications is not firm then it's the end for the r.s....
Heaventears
Heaventears

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by babyto0ns Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:36 pm

I guess I'm the odd one out here den. =)
babyto0ns
babyto0ns
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 140

http://www.wwwendyyy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am

babyto0ns wrote:I guess I'm the odd one out here den. =)

well... good to be special at times... =P
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male
Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:27 pm

I know one clinging couple.. they are my classmates and they super cling.. If got outing, one go the other will go. if one no go, the other wont go. and during chalet (aloha Loyang) .. they will occupy one whole room for themselves and lock in it (only come out to play mahjong or eat)..

What they do?? Both of them lie on bed do nothing.. I look at u, u look at me for 3days 2 night (Actually nothing to complain abt EXCEPT.. they didnt pay so much as to occupy one room themselves and others have to squeeze)

Sch projects do together, grping, do homework also together. Keep calling each other and the boy always send the girl home (one live east, one live west).. They are practically "together" almost every min..
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female
Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am

Joanstar wrote:I know one clinging couple.. they are my classmates and they super cling.. If got outing, one go the other will go. if one no go, the other wont go. and during chalet (aloha Loyang) .. they will occupy one whole room for themselves and lock in it (only come out to play mahjong or eat)..

What they do?? Both of them lie on bed do nothing.. I look at u, u look at me for 3days 2 night (Actually nothing to complain abt EXCEPT.. they didnt pay so much as to occupy one room themselves and others have to squeeze)

Sch projects do together, grping, do homework also together. Keep calling each other and the boy always send the girl home (one live east, one live west).. They are practically "together" almost every min..

I saw smiliar couple in my poly days... same lect hall... but don really know them... find it quite er xin when every lunch times... the ger will sit on the guy lap then had him to feed her lunch... -.-"....
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:53 am

Mine classmate wont sit on lap la.. but they are like keeping looking at each other.. and touching arms..

And when go play pool, they dont play, The girl lay on the guy''s lap or vice versa hahaha..

I personally find them disgusting sometimes.. but who knows.. maybe next time I also like this hahah
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:56 am

Joanstar wrote:Mine classmate wont sit on lap la.. but they are like keeping looking at each other.. and touching arms..

And when go play pool, they dont play, The girl lay on the guy''s lap or vice versa hahaha..

I personally find them disgusting sometimes.. but who knows.. maybe next time I also like this hahah

LOL..... well at least not for me haha... so if next outing u sitting on someone lap we'll know things are going on le... lol...=P
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:58 am

Lol... but I dont think I thick skin until like this la.. hahaha
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:00 am

lol.... I don like also... just feel very werid... don like to do this kinds of things in public.. haha... it is so "attraching attention"
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:03 am

But they are lost in their own world when they cling to each other I guess..
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:06 am

lol... guess so ba.... (zai wo de xin li zhi you ni kind of thingy)....
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:10 am

hahah.. ya lo
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:09 pm

HAHAHA i donte like PDA too. i feel very VERY uncomfortable PDA. but again. tt depend how much u love tt person. i think if u rlly rlyl love the person, then u wonte care about what the others say cos theres only u and him/her in ur eyes.
Jessamine
Jessamine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 pm

Jessamine wrote:HAHAHA i donte like PDA too. i feel very VERY uncomfortable PDA. but again. tt depend how much u love tt person. i think if u rlly rlyl love the person, then u wonte care about what the others say cos theres only u and him/her in ur eyes.

hahah ya lo. . but rather scary lei
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 pm

i super super cannot stand kissing in public. LOL. esp in the train! gosh.
Jessamine
Jessamine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:20 pm

kiss is ok I cannot stand LC... some more some couple so engross into it n block people way... wth ?
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 pm

oh yeah lc. a small peck is ok. BUT WAH LAO! LC wth. they think at home meh
Jessamine
Jessamine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Calis Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Aiya, kisses like pecks on the cheeks still ok, NOT frenching & tongue-ing... that's gross in public! Mad
Calis
Calis
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 109

https://snaclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Ya lo..
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Zzz..... no driping of saliva (din know how to spell) pls.... there is fine for littering... XP
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum