SnA Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

+6
Heaventears
IlNeMeSisIl
Calis
chin261
Jessamine
Michelle
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

Post by Jessamine Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:40 pm

HAHHAA tts funny. when we kiss, its usually at the stairs, back of the bus( a little public thou), behind the advert board at bus stop. LOL.
Jessamine
Jessamine

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://those-oldmelodies.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you?

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:46 pm

eh.. if not everytime kiss at home also weird ma
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Jessamine wrote:HAHHAA tts funny. when we kiss, its usually at the stairs, back of the bus( a little public thou), behind the advert board at bus stop. LOL.

Does that make it a walking advertisment ? XP cos advert board got 4 legs =P

Joanstar wrote:eh.. if not everytime kiss at home also weird ma

well.... at home there is oppounity on progressing further... XP.... *innocent*
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male
Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 pm

I dont believe in that innocent.. haha

Correct ma got who everytime only choose to kiss at home.. weird lei
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female
Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:14 pm

i think a new thread on "Place to kiss in sg" maybe u will get more ideas from there... XP
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:20 pm

wah not arh. u go and open a thread of exotic places for making out lo. LOL.
Jessamine
Jessamine

Female
Number of posts : 103

http://those-oldmelodies.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWind Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Jessamine wrote:wah not arh. u go and open a thread of exotic places for making out lo. LOL.

-.-".... Jessamine so Se sia..... hear fort canning quite "famous" for "special activities"... Lol..
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by babyto0ns Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm

PDA is awkward especially if you're standing right in front when it happens. But i guess the couple is lost in their own world? Do you like your bf/gf to be always clinging on to you? - Page 2 689592
babyto0ns
babyto0ns
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 140

http://www.wwwendyyy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stickers Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Michelle wrote:I've seen some clinging partners around and was wondering if their partners like that or not.

For example: always always always on the phone, even though they met like 1 or 2 hours ago?

I'm not too sure about myself though. Probably not? Hahas. What are your views?

depends on what kind of clingy.. the phone one's abit too much.
I'm quite bad at ending conversations, so i'll be just entertaining while my face is actually having that suffering look. lol~

But if its in terms of always having to be together, i suppose i wouldn't mind..
not much experience to start with either. I thought i was the clingy one. =x
stickers
stickers

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by stickers Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:53 pm

Joanstar wrote:I know one clinging couple.. they are my classmates and they super cling.. If got outing, one go the other will go. if one no go, the other wont go. and during chalet (aloha Loyang) .. they will occupy one whole room for themselves and lock in it (only come out to play mahjong or eat)..

What they do?? Both of them lie on bed do nothing.. I look at u, u look at me for 3days 2 night (Actually nothing to complain abt EXCEPT.. they didnt pay so much as to occupy one room themselves and others have to squeeze)

Sch projects do together, grping, do homework also together. Keep calling each other and the boy always send the girl home (one live east, one live west).. They are practically "together" almost every min..

Actually, i've always kinda admire this kinda couple.. the if one no go, other won't go part also.
like that have a certain kind of 'yi qi', or loyalty. no?

provided they don't get sick of seeing each other, and they enjoy it. I think its really nice.

erm, btw.. what's PDA stand for? =/
stickers
stickers

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum